Tell us about yourself, what you like to do, and how you found out about our community.
By Koda
Hi all,

I am very happy to have found this forum via Littlespace Online. My partner and I have had a BDSM style relationship for several years now but after evaluating our own personalities she confided in me that she might be a regressor. I myself have been looking into the lifestyle for a few months now because I realized I wasn't a "Dom" per se and instead just enjoy taking care of her and making sure that she is taking care of herself when I am not able to be around. With all of this being said I have a few questions that I want to ask in a separate post. I am fully aware that I know very little about this lifestyle but I am very excited to learn all the intricacies and to get to know and share information with other Caregivers.

Thanks for your time,
Koda
I was born with a rare form of dwarfism that was treatable when I was fourteen years old and ever since then I still have little space regressions that debilitate my body movements to the point where I sometimes get stuck In my little space regression for days and weeks at a time to the point where I sometimes get scared that I won't come out of it and be able to care for myself In the normal sense of my single life in a apartment and It scares me to be in that situation and not be able move or take care of myself Also as a result of this situation I am concerned that by the time someone can help me out of the infant little space I could be seriously injured and or suffer from permanent problems that could affect not only my mental health but my life in danger of
Not being able to to care myself to the point where I can be independent living in my apartment I also in these circumstances have issues with incontinence both bladder and bowl and have to ware Diapers to function in my apartment but sometimes my infant little space causes me to lose all muscle control for days and weeks at a time because when my body was subjected to the growth hormone therapy I received my body didn't fully adjust to the sudden change in my development and The infant body I was treated with the hormone Therapy Comes back with a vengeance and debilitates my body and muscle control to the point where I can't function with out having caregiver to help me out when I lose control of my body and this situation scares me to the point where I need a mommy caregiver type with breastfeeding and emotional support to help me out of my infant little space safely as to not cause me to have permanent injury and or suffer from permanent problems to the point where I am hospitalized or worse
By Mary
I’m a loving and caring mommy that enjoys taking Good care of her baby and looking forward to something more than an ab world. I want a baby that will also be my boyfriend. In the public . I want a long term relationship with my baby .. I believe the age difference is nothing but a number so I would love to explore more with you, get acquainted and to know each other more better as time goes on… I’m single never been married and no kids.. I believe relationships must be built with love, faithfulness, loyalty and happiness and that’s all I seek from in a man, old or young, black or white I just wanna live my life and be happy.Here is my hangout or google chat Marygaryson4@gmail.com

Hello, I nice to read your post, are you still lo[…]